Friday, November 24, 2006

Boo UMDNJ

Well, after a decent Thanksgiving, I had a true Black Friday. My top 2 choices for medical school are UConn and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine(UMDNJSOM) <----really really long name. I doubt I'll get much love from UConn, so my hope was riding on UMDNJ. Well today I got a wonderful letter saying I was deemed an "acceptable" applicant but not quite good enough for an acceptance right now. Time to take a seat on the Alternate List. My reaction : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!. Damn you, UMDNJ, for not recognizing such a stellar future doctor. Looks more and more like I will be attending the Nova Southeastern med school in Ft. Lauderdale. I realy, really liked it there, but it will be bit more expensive than the other 2 schools would be. Oh well. It may be a better fit for me anyway. On the bright side, I bought myself a brand new pair of snowboard boots - woohoo! Im really excited to hit the slopes soon. I'll leave this post with one of latest photographic endeavors - the panoramic shot.
By the way - who noticed that I mispelled the URL to this blog!

1 comment:

Jakub said...

hmm.. i posted the wrong picture and ont know how to change it.. That panorama shto isnt as good as the others, the framing is off.