Thursday, December 7, 2006

I'm sick :-(

Well, it has been a little while since the last post so I thought I would throw out an update. I have a cold I am trying to beat off with a full arsenal Cold-Eeze, humidifier, menthol vapors...etc. I looked up the research on Cold-Eeze by the way, and it appears it actually does shorten the length of a cold. Most over the counter meds like that are pretty b.s. so I was surprised.

Next week is finals week here. I got a couple easy ones on Monday and a physio final on Wednesday and a psych final on Thursday. Not that bad. So I am going snowboarding tomorow up at Okemo as long as the high winds don't shut down the lifts. Woohoo!

As always, I will leave with a picture I took recently. This one is from the other day when it was really foggy here around campus. Enjoy!
Don't mind the lame "Jakub Photography" across the middle. I put that in there so that people can't rip off my wonderful photos as their own and sell them for millions, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey whats up dr. kuba?
hope you're better soon.

Nice photo!
Check out my photoblog...the most recent ones are from my trip to DCOM.

http://www.frayedneurons.com/photoblog

see you on the forums
- hsmooth

Mrs. Chief Howling Wolf said...

Kuba!

Can you post a little on what equipment you use for your pictures. Specifically, what camera, lenses (if you use an SLR), filters, etc?

I love photography too but since my last good camera was destroyed a few years ago in a flash-flood camping incident I've just got my backup handheld 6MP digital camera.