Saturday, December 16, 2006

Mansfield Hollow Phototrip

I went to a local state part today hoping to get some good shots, but the day was overcast and teh colors were very blah. I ended up mostly walknig around and talking with people as they walked by. I talked to one dude(another photographer) for about a half hour. So the trip was sort of a dissapointment. I may go back tomorow though because I never got to the dam and clock tower, distinguishing landmarks of the sit. Maybe the lighting will be better. For now, Ill upload a picture of the little kid that was trying to hide from me. His grandpa said it was ok to take his picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's pretty cute! you know, if you play with the WB settings on your camera it can act as a warming filter to brighten up an overcast day. just a tip that i learned. okay, keep up the good work i like reading your blog :)

Jakub said...

Thanks for the tip, Jen! and happy Birthday!

-Jakub